Overload Tee - Off-White
As part of our collaboration with Slack, The Overload tee is a relaxed, slouchy long sleeve t-shirt with dropped shoulder, with Adventures from Beyond motif embroidered on the chest, and other graphics taken from the original flyers and zines that inspired the collaboration embroidered & printed throughout.
The Slack Crew were a collective that ran from the years 1992 to 1995, hosting free parties with a key aim: championing togetherness, freedom and music. In the process, this led to a deep exploration into the fringes of electronic music, with psychedelic branches of techno, house, acid and disco brought to the beaches and abandoned warehouses in Sussex
NEED TO KNOW
- Inserted rib crew neck collar
- Hem and cuffs finished with twin needle
- 100% cotton single jersey
- Inserted panels at sides & under sleeves
- Panel seams have lapped edges with coverstitch
- Various screen print & embroidered motifs across garment
- Garment washed to give a lived-in feel
- Embroidered logo detail in silk thread
HOW DOES IT FIT?
Our garments run true to size but are cut for a relaxed fit, allowing for freedom of movement. Made with love & laughter.
WHAT IS IT MADE FROM?
- 100% Cotton