Double Layer Short - Blue Lester Print
Our double layer shorts featuring an all-over 'Lester' print - inspired by the artwork of Lester Laidlaw, found in the pages of the Slack zines that brought this collection to life - as part of our collaboration with the Slack party consortium (1992-1995).
The Slack Crew were a collective that ran from the years 1992 to 1995, hosting free parties with a key aim: championing togetherness, freedom and music. In the process, this led to a deep exploration into the fringes of electronic music, with psychedelic branches of techno, house, acid and disco brought to the beaches and abandoned warehouses in Sussex
We have pre-washed these shorts to give them a lovely lived-in feel - you're welcome.
NEED TO KNOW
Elasticated waistband with drawcords finishing externally
Drawcords are 100% cotton flat grosgrain tape
- Step detail between outer + inner layers of the garment at the hem to give a double-layered effect
- Digitally Printed
- Clean, in-seam pockets at front
- Large rectangular pocket on the back
- Embroidered logo detail in silk thread
- Elasticated waistband with drawcords finishing externally
HOW DOES IT FIT?
Our garments run true to size but are cut for a relaxed fit, allowing for freedom of movement. Made with love & laughter.
WHAT IS IT MADE FROM?
- 100% Viscose