Sensory Overshirt - Natural
As part of our collaboration with the Slack party consortium (1992-1995). The Sensory Overshirt has a slouchy, boxy fit and features embroidered and printed details taken from the original artwork found in zines that inspired the collection.
The Slack Crew were a collective that ran from the years 1992 to 1995, hosting free parties with a key aim: championing togetherness, freedom and music. In the process, this led to a deep exploration into the fringes of electronic music, with psychedelic branches of techno, house, acid and disco brought to the beaches and abandoned warehouses in Sussex
NEED TO KNOW
- Larger, pointed collar shape
- slouchy, boxy fit & dropped shoulder
- Panel seams have lapped edges with coverstitch
- Various screen print & embroidered motifs across garment
- Embroidered logo detail in silk thread
HOW DOES IT FIT?
Our garments run true to size but are cut for a relaxed fit, allowing for freedom of movement. Made with love & laughter.
WHAT IS IT MADE FROM?
- 100% Cotton